Tuesday 24 August 2010

The night before the morning after

Apparently I'm 5 years old. I couldn't sleep last night because I was excited about santa my friend coming, so at 3:30am instead of lying in bed staring at the ceiling I decided I was going to do something productive. Thus, I wrote my to do list:

TO DO LIST: 3.30am note: (that's a clock. Its even pointing to the right time! I don't know where I'm going to be able to find something to represent a bee later on though.)
  1. Jet (will solve self)

  2. Paypal! Tshirts.

  3. NOT THE BEES

  4. ARGH MY EYES

  5. Seek filter for letter idea. See if crazy.

  6. Comes after 5.

  7. Solve World Hunger. (potential avenue of investigation: crops that grow horizontally. Plant up side of buildings to save space.)

Then I got hundreds of post it notes and wrote NOT THE BEES, ARGH MY EYES, AAAARGH on them, along with pictures of angry bees, and stuck them all over my flat for my mum to find in the morning. Then I went back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You missed the bit about taking photo's of the post it notes with the bees and sending them to my phone. At 4am. :-p

    ReplyDelete